PROGRAMS OF NAESEY
1. NAESEY SNACK KIOSKWith the approval of the concerned government authorities and by arranging loans from the banks, thousands of youth were provided Self employment opportunities to set up NAESEY SNACK KIOSK to sell tea, coffee and snacks . Initially these Kiosks were set up in public places within the jurisdiction of corporation and highways department, government offices and government hospitals. This scheme helped the educated unemployed youth to earn a regular income and also a respectable social status.
2. NAESEY SECURITY SERVICEThis was started to assist the police department in preventing theft , robbery and other criminal offences. NAESEY security service was organized in cities like chennai and other metros in Tamilnadu. Educated unemployed youth were deployed in this service for night rounds in residential areas regularly . A nominal amount collected from the residents helped the youth to have a regular income.
3. NAESEY DAIRY PROJECTSThrough this project , loans were arranged from the National Bank for the socially backward people in villages to purchase high milk yielding special breed of cows. Arrangements were also made for the collection and sale of the milk to the society with a profit. This project has helped a large number of villagers to lead a life with a regular income.
4. NAESEY COURIER SERVICEEducated youth were provided employment opportunity as courier service personnel for collecting and disbursement of cheques and other letters from the co-operative banks to all the branches in Chennai.
5. NAESEY LENDING LIBRARYBooks and periodicals were made available for passengers travelling in long distance trains like Navjeevan Express , G.T . Express , Tamilnadu Express through the lending library for a nominal rent . The educated unemployed youth found a source of income through this service.
6. NAESEY FREE INDUSTRIAL TRAINING SCHEME IN VILLAGESHaving Successfully launched various schemes in Tamilnadu for the employment of educated youth to earn their livelihood for the past 25 years, now the scheme is extended to the youth of the villages. The father of our nation Mahatma Gandhi had rightly said that ??nly when the villages prosper, the country can prosper?? With this thought in mind NAESEY has launched a free industrial training scheme in villages to offer training to boys and girls in the following technical and non technical trades. UNDER THIS SCHEME THE FOLLOWING TRAINING COURSES ARE OFFERED:
- Computer Training
- Radio & TV Mechanism
- Electrical Wiring
- Motor Winding
- Cell phone mechanism
These training courses enable the educated unemployed youth in the villages to qualify themselves for employment or to start their own cottage industries to earn a regular income.
All these schemes of rural industrial training are being organized and conducted by Mr. Naesey J.Ramachandran through his own funding without any contributions from the govt. or by collecting any fees from the students . It has been decided that their scheme shall benefit about thousand of persons in various villages of Tamilnadu.
By these free rural Industrial Training Schemes, so far about 20,000 students belonging to the villages of Abdullapuram, Takkolam, Kalavai, Kaviripakkam, Ammoor, Arcot, Thenpalli, Cheyyar, Podhatur Pet, Ayyapakkam, Thimiri, Arakkonam I, Velorpet, Panapakkam, Sholinger, Walaja, Arakkonam II, Guruvarajan Pet, Banavaram, Ranipet, Cheyyar II, Visharam of Vellore, Thiruvanamalai & Thiruvallor District have been benefited.